How to get here
For convenient access to and from the SNFCC, transportation by shuttle bus is available daily to visitors, free of charge.
- 130: Piraeus – Nea Smyrni (Tzitzifies Stop from Piraeus; Delta Stop to Piraeus)
- 217: Piraeus – Dafni Station (Tzitzifies Stop from Piraeus; Delta Stop to Piraeus)
- 550: Kifissia – Palaio Faliro (Evgenideio Stop, Syggrou Avenue northbound, Onassio Stop southbound)
- 860: Palaio Faliro – Schisto (Tzitzifies Stop from Piraeus; Delta Stop to Piraeus)
- Α1: Piraeus – Voula (Tzitzifies Stop from Piraeus; Delta Stop to Piraeus)
- Β1: Piraeus - Ano Glyfada (Tzitzifies Stop from Piraeus; Delta Stop to Piraeus)
- Β2: Syggrou-Fix – Agios Kosmas (Evgenideio Stop, Syggrou Avenue northbound, Onasseio Stop southbound)
Line 10 from Chalandri Square to the Epaminonda stop. Walk towards Peisistratou and Sahtouri street and you will find the entrance of the SNFCC through its parking.
From the “Τzitzifies ” stop, walk towards the Navarhou Votsi street and then turn right at Peististratou street. At Peisistratou and Sahtouri street you will find the entrance of the SNFCC through its parking.
Bicycle parking spaces are available at the entrance of the parking of the SNFCC (Peisistratou and Sahtouri Street) as well as the Visitors Center (Eyrypidou and Doiranis). The parking of bicycles in these areas is under the responsibility of the owner / holder for any damages arising (theft, damage, etc.).
The following entrances are open for entering the SNFCC:
• Evripidou & Doiranis (entrance for the SNFCC Visitors Center)
• Evripidou & Irakleous
• Evripidou & Dimosthenous (entrance for the Running Track)
• Peisitratou & Sachtouri (entrance for the Parking of the SNFCC)
• Esplanade Pedestrian Bridge
Services & Practical Info
Schools at the SNFCC
Spyros Louis Cup
Food & drink
δ / Delta Restaurant
BRUNCH MENU: from 01/09 and every Sunday 11.00-16.00
À LA CARTE RESTAURANT: every Sunday 16.00-00.00
Opening hours: 08.00-00.00 daily
Sunday - Thursday 09.00-23.00
Friday - Saturday 09.00-00.00
01/12 - 20/12: Monday - Thursday 08.00-22.00, Friday - Sunday 08.00-00.00
21/12 - 06/01: Monday - Sunday 08.00-00.00
Park Kiosk - Souvlaki (at the Great Lawn): Monday - Sunday 12.00-22.00
Pharos Café's operating hours may change depending on events taking place at the Lighthouse
Vans on Tour
Vans on Tour (Coffee, Juice & Sweets): Monday - Sunday 08.00-21.00
Hot-dog Van: Saturday - Sunday 12.00-20.00
Hot-dog Vans' operating hours and days may change depending on events and school visits taking place at the SNFCC.