The Dancing Fountains at the SNFCC Canal include 59 vertical water jets in line with the architectural design by the Renzo Piano Building Workshop, together with 10 swiveling fountains, forming a powerful light, sound, and water display that captivate visitors day and night: Special LED lights are installed underwater.
The Dancing Fountains have constructed thanks to the initiative and funding of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
Dancing Fountains' Schedule:
The SNFCC Dancing Fountains present daily spectacular water shows inspired by beloved melodies of great composers.
- Zorz Bize, Habanera (at 10.00, 13.30, 18.00 & 21.30)
- Nikos Skalkottas, Epirot Dance (Ser. I/4) (at 10.30, 18.30 & 22.00)
- Antonín Dvořák, Furiant, Op 46/8, Slawischer Tanz (at 11.00, 14.00, 19.00 & 22.30)
- George Koumentakis, Serra (at 11.30 & 19.30)
- Manos Hatzidakis, Dance with my own shadow, Gioconda's Smile (at 12.00, 14.30, 20.00 & 23.00)
- Dmitri Shostakovich, Waltz No. 2 (at 12.30, 15.00, 20.30 & 24.00)
- ABBA, Dancing Queen (at 13.00, 21.00 & 23.30)
* Weather permitting