*From 02/08 the shows of the Dancing Fountains at the Canal will not be taking place, due to works for the SNF Nostos.
The Dancing Fountains at the SNFCC Canal include 59 vertical water jets in line with the architectural design by the Renzo Piano Building Workshop, together with 10 swiveling fountains, forming a powerful light, sound, and water display that captivate visitors day and night: Special LED lights are installed underwater.
The Dancing Fountains have constructed thanks to the initiative and funding of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
Dancing Fountains' Schedule
The SNFCC Dancing Fountains present daily spectacular water shows inspired by melodies of great composers and beloved pop songs.
The water shows are presented everyday for every half an hour from 10.00 to 15.00 and from 18.00 to 24.00.
Including the following choreographies:
- Georges Bizet, Habanera
- Don Giovanni: Fin che dal vini, Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Vivaldi, Four Seasons, Autumn (1st mvt)
- Dmitri Shostakovich, Waltz II, from the Suite for Jazz Orchestra No. 2
- Michael Nyman, theme from The Piano
- Nacio Herb Brown, Singing in the rain
- Ennio Morricone, The Ecstasy of Gold
- John Williams, theme from Harry Potter
- Carlos Gardel, Por una Cabeza (Scent of a Woman)
- Vangelis, theme from Conquest of Paradise
The Fountains of the SNFCC present daily at 21.00 and 21.30 thematic choreographies on a different type of music per day.
Check the program here.
* Weather permitting
From April 20 the Dancing Fountains' daily water shows are again available in the Canal.
The operation of the fountains is subject to public health measures in accordance with the Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.