Which areas are open?
- The Stavros Niarchos Park, the Canal,he Agora and the Running Track are open.
- Guided tours at the SNFCC buildings and the Stavros Niarchos Park are currently suspended due to the public health measures.
- Access to the bike lane has now been fully restored.
For your convenience, additional toilet cubicles have been installed at the Park Kiosk and the Pine Grove.
- The Outdoor Gym and Outdoor Games Area
- All indoor areas at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, the National Library of Greece and the Greek National Opera
- The Lighthouse
- The Playgrounds and Musical Garden
- Food & Beverage Outlets: Delta Restaurant, Agora Bistro, Pharos Café
- Τhe Visitors’ Center
For information on the Greek National Opera services, please consult its official website.
For information on the National Library of Greece services, please consult its official website.
At the SNFCC, we operate in strict compliance with all protection and social distancing measures in accordance with Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.
- Mandatory use of mask in indoor and outdoor areas.
- Thorough disinfections of public spaces and WCs are carried out daily, in accordance with Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.
- We enforce all appropriate measures for personal hygiene and protection. We therefore ask our visitors to make use of the hand sanitizers available at our facilities, maintain safety distances, and wear a mask.
- We systematically evaluate visitor numbers and, in the event that overcrowding occurs, no new visitors will be admitted, nor will there be the option to queue for entry.
For your convenience, real-time information on visitor concentration levels is available throughout the day at snfcc.org, to help you plan your visit to the SNFCC easily and safely.
- The capacity of public elevators has been significantly reduced. Only a limited number of visitors may enter the elevators at any one time, and the use of a mask is compulsory.
- The number of chairs available at the Stavros Niarchos Park has been reduced, in order to prevent overcrowding.
- Our staff and security personnel are present both within the Park and at entry and exit gates, in order to discourage instances of overcrowding.
- You may use the breastfeeding room and baby changing facilities at the ground level of the National Library of Greece. For your safety, disinfections are carried out on a regular basis.
- Finally, we would like to inform you that accessories such as headphones and kids’ helmets are not currently being provided.
Access to the SNFCC
- Shuttle bus service is suspended from 07/11.
- The parking operates on a 24-hour basis, and the automatic payment machines are disinfected at regular intervals.
- For access to the SNFCC using Public Transport (buses or trolleys), read more here.
Cycling at the SNFCC
Access to the bike lane has been fully restored.
However, the SNFCC bicycle rental service is temporarily unavailable in compliance with public health measures. You may arrive to the SNFCC on your own bicycle, and use the following parking areas: 1) at the entrance of the SNFCC Parking (Peisistratou & Sachtouri Street), 2) at the Visitors’ Center (Evripidou & Doiranis Street), or 3) at the taxi rank.
Services for Persons with Disabilities
- All open entry gates to the SNFCC are accessible to Persons with Disabilities, and entrances to all areas are fitted with automatic doors that open at the touch of a button, to facilitate wheelchair access.
- During this time, the SNFCC can provide wheelchairs to anyone who requires them only upon prior arrangement by telephone.
- Twenty (20) dedicated Disabled parking spaces are available at the ground level of the car park building. (The entrance to the parking is at 1 Peisistratou Street.)
- In addition, Disabled toilets have been installed at the Pine Grove and the Park Kiosk.
Activities & Play at the SNFCC
We observe social distancing and personal hygiene measures. Let’s stay safe while having fun!
- The Dancing Fountains at the Canal captivate us with their aquatic choreographies and their enchanting melodies!
- Following the announcement for the latest public health measures, sports activities are canceled.
- We offer an extensive digital program for all ages, on #snfccAtHome!
Food & Beverage Outlets and SNFCC Store
- Canteens and outdoor food and drink outlets (Canal Café, Park Kiosk, Vans on Tour, Vans on Tour hot dog, Wooden Canteen at the Canal) are open for take away, in strict compliance with Hellenic Public Health Organization protection measures, and safety distances between tables and chairs.
- The SNFCC Store is open Monday - Sunday, 10.00-18.00, and operates in strict compliance with the Hellenic Public Health Organization protection measures.
Information regarding your visit
Τhe Visitors’ Center is temporarily closed.
For information and clarifications before your visit, please contact us at email@example.com, or by telephone on 216 8091000.
Members' Info Point is closed. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 2168091010.