Which areas are open?
- The Stavros Niarchos Park, the Canal, the Agora, the Playgrounds and the Running Track are open.
- Guided tours at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center take place with a reduced number of participants and following all the necessary safety measures.
- The SNFCC's Shuttle Bus & Bike Services restart their operations, in accordance with the National Public Health Organization regulations.
For your convenience, additional toilet cubicles have been installed at the Park Kiosk and the Pine Grove.
At the SNFCC, we operate in strict compliance with all protection and social distancing measures in accordance with the National Public Health Organization regulations.
- Mandatory use of mask in indoor and outdoor areas.
- Thorough disinfections of public spaces and WCs are carried out daily, in accordance with Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.
- We enforce all appropriate measures for personal hygiene and protection. We therefore ask our visitors to make use of the hand sanitizers available at our facilities, maintain safety distances, and wear a mask.
- We systematically evaluate visitor numbers and, in the event that overcrowding occurs, no new visitors will be admitted, nor will there be the option to queue for entry.
For your convenience, real-time information on visitor concentration levels is available throughout the day at snfcc.org, to help you plan your visit to the SNFCC easily and safely.
- The capacity of public elevators has been significantly reduced. Only a limited number of visitors may enter the elevators at any one time, and the use of a mask is compulsory.
- The number of chairs available at the Stavros Niarchos Park has been reduced, in order to prevent overcrowding.
- Our staff and security personnel are present both within the Park and at entry and exit gates, in order to discourage instances of overcrowding.
- You may use the breastfeeding room and baby changing facilities at the ground level of the National Library of Greece. For your safety, disinfections are carried out on a regular basis.
- Finally, we would like to inform you that accessories such as headphones and kids’ helmets are not currently being provided.
Access to the SNFCC
- Restart of the shuttle bus service from 28/06, in accordance with Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.
- The parking operates on a 24-hour basis, and the automatic payment machines are disinfected at regular intervals.
- For access to the SNFCC using Public Transport (buses or trolleys), read more here.
Cycling at the SNFCC
Restart of the SNFCC Bike Service from 24/06, in accordance with Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.
Services for Persons with Disabilities
- All open entry gates to the SNFCC are accessible to Persons with Disabilities, and entrances to all areas are fitted with automatic doors that open at the touch of a button, to facilitate wheelchair access.
- During this time, the SNFCC can provide wheelchairs to anyone who requires them only upon prior arrangement by telephone.
- Twenty (20) dedicated Disabled parking spaces are available at the ground level of the car park building. (The entrance to the parking is at 1 Peisistratou Street.)
- In addition, Disabled toilets have been installed at the Pine Grove and the Park Kiosk.
Activities & Play at the SNFCC
We observe social distancing and personal hygiene measures. Let’s stay safe while having fun!
- The Dancing Fountains at the Canal captivate us with their aquatic choreographies and their enchanting melodies!
- We offer an extensive digital program for all ages, on #snfccAtHome!
Food & Beverage Outlets
Canteens and outdoor food & beverage spots are open in strict compliance with Hellenic Public Health Organization protection measures.
Information regarding your visit
- Visitors Center is open daily from 09.00 till 22.00.
- Members' Info Point begins its operation as of 15/5. Contact the SNFCC Lobby and Visitors Center, daily from 10.00 till 22.00.
For information and clarifications before your visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone on 216 8091000.
For information on the Greek National Opera services, please consult its official website.
For information on the National Library of Greece services, please consult its official website.