Recording - Photoshoots inside the SNFCC
Recording and Photography for personal use
Amateur photography and filming for personal use are permitted in the areas of SNFCC that are open to public, with the exception of the playgrounds, the baby care and first aid areas of the Organization.
Photography and camera recordings during shows and events are allowed only after the express permission of the SNFCC SA, the National Library of Greece and the Greek National Opera respectively.
Photography and filming of the SNFCC staff is forbidden.
The use of drones is forbidden in all the areas of the SNFCC without prior approval. The SNFCC reserves all legal rights. The use of drone for personal use is not permitted.
The material of amateur photography or filming may not be reproduced for commercial reasons in any way.
Photography/ Filming / Filming of events or other activities
Professional photography and filming for commercial, promotional, tourist or artistic reasons in the SNFCC premises are permitted ONLY after the approval of a formal request from the SNFCC. Compensation will be determined based on the conditions and prerequisites that the SNFCC states.
Interested parties should send their requests at email@example.com at least 5 days in advance.
Filming/photography of the archaeological site at the opposite site of the Esplanade and its findings is possible only by special permission of the Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities Bureau.
Usage of SNFCC's photographic or film material
The usage of the photographic or film material that is available in the SNFCC website for print, digital or other professional reason is possible only after the Organization's permission. Interested parties should send their requests at firstname.lastname@example.org. The SNFCC reserves the right to refuse to provide usage rights of its photographic or film material.
The SNFCC reserves all copyright of its photographic and film material. An appropriate credit line acknowledging the SNFCC and the name of the photographer/videographer is mandatory.
- Pets are allowed at all of the SNFCC’s outdoor areas, except for the Great Lawn, the Labyrinth, the Running Track and the Playgrounds. Pets should always be accompanied by their owner, who must keep them under direct and constant supervision, and clean up after them
- Pets are also allowed at the Agora’s Reception (the passageway from the Rear Agora to the Agora)
- Pets are not allowed inside the elevators in case of possible allergic reactions to other guests
Bicycles – Skates – Ride-Ons
- Bicycles are not allowed in the interior of the SNFCC
- From 06/08 onwards only the use of two-wheeled non-motorized vehicles at a maximum speed of 20 km will be allowed on the SNFCB bicycle route
- Motor vehicles enter the bicycle route only if they are licensed
- Kid’s bicycles are only allowed in the Reception as carry-ons
- Bicycles are not allowed in the Park. Only kids bicycles up to 6 years old
- There are designated parking areas where guests can lock their bikes
- Ride-on cars are allowed inside the Park
- Balls and RCs are allowed in the Park, as long as they don’t cause any disturbance to other visitors. In the event of a formal complaint, authorized personnel will be required to intervene
- Football shoes are not allowed in the Park
- Individual or group sailing is only allowed after obtaining a written permission from the SNFCC
- Engine-powered boats are not allowed whatsoever
Food and Drink
- Snacks and drinks are allowed at the NLG Reception (around the Book Castle), but they are not permitted around PCs
- Snacks and drinks are allowed at the SNFCC Reception
- Group Tours close 15 minutes prior to their commencement. In order to participate in a tour, please be sure to arrive at the appointed meeting point on time
- Given the fact that in March starts the transition of the Greek National Opera and the National Library of Greece to their new establishments at the SNFCC, there is a possibility that some areas would not be accessible to the public during the tours
- People with disability and one accompanying individual, are always given priority in events. However, they need to demonstrate their disability card and communicate with the SNFCC beforehand. People with disability are required to arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the start of the event to ensure their entrance
Chairs, loungers, and tables in the lawn
- Use of chairs, loungers, and tables on the Park’s lawn areas and flower beds is not permitted
- Distribution of flyers and third-party promotional material inside the SNFCC areas is not allowed without special permission from the SNFCC
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs, smoking, chairs put in the areas of the flower bed, and cutting flowers are not permitted
- Taking pictures and video recording is also not permitted