Summer opening hours (1 April to 31 October):
- Stavros Niarchos Park, Running Track, Agora, Lighthouse 06.00–00.00
- Visitors Center 09.00–22.00
Admission to all SNFCC-organized events is free of charge; events are made possible with exclusive support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation. For events with limited seating, registration is required.
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center is fully accessible to all
• All entrances, lifts and the Running Track area are accessible to people with disabilities.
• SNFCC provides transport around its premises via golf carts and wheelchairs for people with disabilities.
• Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located at the Visitors Center, the Park Kiosk and the Agora.
• Guiding paths for the blind are available at all pathways leading to SNFCC premises and Stavros Niarchos Park. Guide dogs are welcome in all SNFCC areas.
Pets can enter all SNFCC’s outdoor areas, except the Great Lawn, the Labyrinth and the playgrounds. They should always be accompanied by their owner on a leash, who must clean up after them.
Entrances to SNFCC
The entrances of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center are:
• Evripidou & Doiranis (entrance for the SNFCC Visitors Center)
• Evripidou & Irakleous
• Evripidou & Dimosthenous (entrance for the Running Track)
• Peisitratou & Sachtouri
• Esplanade Pedestrian Bridge
The 1.000-space onsite parking lot is currently free of charge; fees will be introduced at a later date.
There are three bike stations around the SNFCC:
- At the Visitor’s Center (where Kids Bikes are also available)
- At the Canal (Agora)
- At the Rear Agora
Wi-Fi & Digital Services
Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the SNFCC: SNFCC-FREE-WIFI, while computers with internet access are provided at the NLG Ground Floor to use free of charge. Furthermore, through the online platform www.pressreader.com visitors have the chance to access over 5,000 newspapers and magazines from over 100 countries in 60 different languages, for free.
Photography/Filming at SNFCC
Photography on SNFCC premises is permitted only for private use. For any commercial photography/filming request, please submit your permission request via email to email@example.com. The use of drones for any purpose is forbidden.
Food and Drink
Four food venues have been in operation on SNFCC premises since June:
Agora Bistro (at the Agora)
Canal Café (at the Visitors Center-Canal)
Pharos Café (at the Lighthouse)
Monday-Thursday 09.00-00.00 & Friday-Sunday 09.00-01.00
Park Kiosk (at the Park)
Mobile food carts are also available in outdoor areas:
On tour coffee van: 09.00-19.00
On tour juice van: 09.00-21.00
Piraeus Bank and National Bank of Greece ATMs operate in SNFCC reception area.
First-aid centers staffed with medical personnel are available to visitors on premises.
Based on the requirements of the LEED certification program earned by SNFCC, smoking is prohibited in all SNFCC indoor areas and within 8 meters of any building opening. In all other SNFCC outdoor areas, smoking is not prohibited and we kindly ask visitors respectfully use the available floor ashtrays. However, visitors are strongly encouraged to refrain from smoking while enjoying the Park.
SNFCC has earned the Platinum LEED certification as a green building, the highest distinction for environmental and sustainable buildings. LEED certification verifies that a building was designed and constructed following rigorous principles of sustainable construction and environmentally innovative practices that focus, among other metrics, on water and energy efficiency, reduction of CO2 emissions, indoor environmental quality and the rational management of resources. SNFCC is the first cultural project of such scale to earn the LEED Platinum Certification in Europe.
View the map here