EVENTS AT THE SNFCC
SNFCC Ice RinkFriday / December 01 / 2017, 10.00-22.00
The ice rink is at the heart of SNFCC’s Christmas World, located at the Canal, in front of the holiday-decorated Agora. The ice rink opens in the morning of Friday 01/12, with an impressive show that will make us all want to put on skates, taking place in the afternoon!
- The ice rink opens daily from 10.00 to 22.00 until 31 January 2018, subject to weather conditions.
- Admission to the ice rink is free, by pre-registration at snfcc.org/events. The pre-registration is available weekly: it opens every Tuesday at 12.00 pm and refers to the following week.
- In order for your pre-registration to be valid, you must arrive at the skating rink at least 20 minutes before the time you have booked for (e.g. if you have booked for 10.00, you must be on the ice rink no later than 09.40). Otherwise, your seat will be re-allocated.
- Μaximum stay: 40 minutes.
- Ice skates will be available; you can also bring your own.
Dear visitors of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center,
We would like to inform you that because of the unusually high temperature and strong, local, southerly winds, the formation of the ice coating of the Ice Rink on the Canal has not been completed.
Since these weather conditions are expected to continue throughout the weekend, the Ice Rink will open on Monday 4/12.
Thank you for your understanding.
The SNFCC team