• The SNFCC Membership Program is available to any individual over 18 years old. Minors are entitled to participate as dependent Members within the context of the family scheme “SNFCC Family”. Upon her/his registration, the applicant shall opt for the Membership type s/he wishes to enter and for which s/he shall meet any age or other criteria.
The Members’ benefits that are available within the context of the SNFCC Membership Program, as applicable from time to time, are set forth in the website of the SNFCC at www.SNFCC.org/members.
Registration and Membership with the SNFCC
• A prerequisite for the registration as a Member of the SNFCC is the submission of a filled out application form to the SNFCC Α.Ε. (in hard copy or electronically via the website of the SNFCC) and the payment of the amount for membership fee stipulated by the SNFCC Α.Ε. By way of exception, for any new registration of an SNFCC Member that will take place within the period from 22.12.2016 until 08.01.2017 inclusive (and possible extensions), or otherwise until the completion of a maximum number of 30,000 new registrations (in case such registration takes place earlier), the Member to be registered shall pay 50% of the indicated membership fee, while the balance 50% shall be paid to the SNFCC Α.Ε. by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation as a donation. The payment may be made either to a box office of the SNFCC or by a credit/debit card. The SNFCC A.E. reserves the right to communicate either by telephone or in person with the applicants in order to verify their personal details and to request the demonstration of their identity card or other official identification document (e.g. passport).
• From the date of registration, the applicant will be provided either directly with the permanent Member Card or with a temporary Member Card, which will be replaced by the permanent Member Card as soon as it is issued by the SNFCC A.E. In recognition of the support to the objectives of the SNFCC, which is achieved through payment of the membership fee, the Member is entitled to enjoy Members’ benefits corresponding to the Membership type s/he has opted for.
• The term of the Member Card is annual, unless otherwise indicated at the time of registration. For applications for Members’ registration that are received by SNFCC Α.Ε. until 31.10.2017 inclusive, the term of the respective Member Cards terminates on 31.10.2018. After the term of the Member Card expires, the holder–Member who wishes to continue supporting the SNFCC should file with the SNFCC A.E. a request for renewal of participation in the SNFCC Membership Program and pay to the SNFCC A.E. the respective amount for membership fee stipulated by the SNFCC A.E.
•. The membership in the SNFCC Membership Program and in general any right resulting from such membership is strictly personal and may not be assigned or transferred to any third party. The Members are strictly prohibited from lending or conceding the use of the Member Card to any third party. The Members of the SNFCC Membership Program shall demonstrate the Member Card whenever requested, as well as their identity card or other official identification document, in order to be able to take advantage of the Members’ benefits which are available to them.
•. The Member Card is not a credit or debit card and may not be used for any commercial or monetary transactions.
• Each Member Card belongs to the SNFCC A.E. and each holder-Member shall return it on first demand. If a member loses her/his card, s/he shall communicate it in writing with the SNFCC Α.Ε., in order for the card to be annulled and replaced. The SNFCC A.E. bears no liability for the use of any Card which was not reported to the SNFCC A.E. as lost.
• The SNFCC A.E. is entitled, at any time, to amend, replace or annul any Members’ benefits, and/or to completely terminate or annul the SNFCC Membership Program or any Membership types thereof following a timely notification of the Members via the website www.SNFCC.org and by any other appropriate means (email, SMS, letter).
• The SNFCC A.E. bears no liability in the event that, for any reason, any Members’ benefits of the SNFCC Membership Program cannot be available to the Members or cannot be materialised. The Members acknowledge and accept that certain benefits (e.g. guided tours, special events etc.) may be available only to a limited number of Members. In this case, the Members who have demonstrated their interest shall participate on a “first come first served” basis depending on the capacity of each event.
• In case the membership registration takes place via the website of the SNFCC A.E.: www.SNFCC.org/members, the Member is entitled to request the cancellation of the membership within fourteen (14) days from the registration date, by sending a relevant request along with the Member Card to the postal address of the SNFCC Membership Program. In this case, the SNFCC A.E. shall refund to the former Member the amount of the fee s/he has paid. In any other case of cancellation of the membership (and therefore of the participation in the SNFF Membership Program) the amount for membership fee shall not be refunded.
• In case the SNFCC offers the option of purchasing a “gift membership” by virtue of which a third party can be registered as an SNFCC Member, the amount of the membership fee shall be paid by the buyer of the gift membership and a gift promotion code bearing a unique identification number shall be issued by the SNFCC A.E. The third party who receives the gift promotion code is entitled to be registered as an SNFCC Member anytime until the lapse of the defined membership period by using the unique identification number, either electronically via the website of the SNFCC Α.Ε: www.SNFCC.org/members, or by on site visit at the SNFCC. Registration requires filling out of the relevant application form and acceptance of the terms and conditions for participation in the SNFCC Membership Program by the third party. In case the purchase of the gift membership takes place via the website of the SNFCC A.E., the buyer is entitled to rescind within fourteen (14) days from the purchase date, by sending a relevant request to the postal address of the SNFCC Membership Program. In this case, the SNFCC A.E. shall refund to the buyer the amount of the fee s/he has paid on condition that no registration of SNFCC Member has already taken place until the date the gift promotion code is cancelled.
• The membership fee for the participation in the SNFCC Membership Program is intended to contribute to the operation and sustainability of the SNFCC and covers expenses pertaining to the general costs for the planning and implementation of actions especially designed for the support of the SNFCC, administrative expenses for the registration of the Member, expenses for the issuance of the Member Card and general expenses for the operation of the SNFCC Membership Program and the VAT. Therefore, the participation fee which has been paid in no event shall be refunded, in part or in whole, or offset or exchanged by the SNFCC A.E. In case of change to a different Membership type before the expiration of the term of the Member Card, the paid membership fee may not be offset with the amount of the new membership fee.
Personal data processing
• The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center A.E. (“the SNFCC A.E.”), having its registered offices in Athens, 364 Andrea Syggrou Ave., 17674, Kallithea, shall collect and process the personal data of the applicant and, in case of family subscription, of those members of her/his family who are included in the Registration Form, in order to issue the SNFCC member card(s), to grant benefits resulting from the participation of the applicant and her/his family in the SNFCC Membership Program and in general to operate said scheme in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016/EU and SNFCC’s policies and regulations each time in force. Furthermore, once the application is submitted, the SNFCC A.E. shall use applicant’s contact details, in order to communicate with her/him by email, SMS, telephone and post mail regarding any events and activities of the SNFCC A.E. The Member shall continue to receive such communications after the membership’s expiration unless the Member opts out from such communications.
• The SNFCC A.E. shall not disclose to any third party the foregoing details, with the exception of companies which provide the SNFCC A.E. with services related to the operation of the SNFCC Membership Program (e.g. advertising companies), which shall manage the personal data on behalf and under the instructions of the SNFCC A.E. without being entitled to use such data for their own benefit. SNFCC will keep the Member’s personal data for the duration of his membership, plus a reasonable period thereafter taking into account the applicable statute of limitation periods and records retention requirements under applicable law.In any case, you have the right at any time to access your personal data file kept by SNFCC, the right to rectify your personal data, the right to withdraw your consent (without prejudicing the legitimacy of the processing based on this consent prior to its withdrawal) and provided that the conditions of the law are met, the right to restriction of the processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority. In order to exercise your rights, please contact SNFCC by sending a relevant request to the foregoing address or by email at email@example.com.
General Terms and Conditions
The terms of participation in the SNFCC Membership Program, as applicable from time to time, constitute an integral part of the application for registration and/or renewal and shall be posted in detail in the website www.SNFCC.org/members.
• The participation in the SNFCC A.E. Membership Program entails the unreserved acceptance of the present terms and conditions. The SNFCC A.E. reserves the right to amend any of these terms by a relevant announcement posted in its website at www.SNFCC.org or/and by any appropriate means at its reasonable discretion, for any reason, or if it is imposed by a decision of an Administrative or Public Authority.
• Any dispute that may arise in relation to the SNFCC Membership Program and the application of the present terms and conditions shall be exclusively resolved by the Courts of Athens and pursuant to the Greek Law.
• The present terms and conditions constitute the most recent version of the terms and conditions of the SNFCC Membership Program, are effective from 25.5.2018 and thereafter govern all participants in the SNFCC Membership Program. The Members should visit on regular basis the website of the SNFCC at www.SNFCC.org/members in order to be informed of any amendments, as well as of the most recent version of the foregoing terms and conditions.