Venue Hire: Stavros Niarchos Hall, GNO
The Greek National Opera's main auditorium covers an area of 33,000sq.m. Boasting state-of-the-art technology, impeccable design, and perfect acoustics, it is one of the most acclaimed contemporary halls for lyrical performances internationally.
The reception areas are spread over 5 levels, providing access to the internal galleries and balconies of the Stavros Niarchos Hall. A kinetic aluminum and fabric sculpture by the Japanese artist Susumu Shingu is suspended from the 24m tall ceiling.
- Titling system
- Assistive listening system
- Production lighting system
- Wireless and hardwired mic system
- A/V outlets
- No smoking policy; smoking allowed in the exterior
- Music requires the SNFCC approval
- Video & photography is allowed only within the rented space
- For all events taking place at the Stavros Niarchos Hall and the Alternative Stage of the GNO, the preferred production partner is View Master. Our aim is to ensure that all Greek National Opera productions run smoothly, with no compromises whatsoever.
Stavros Niarchos Hall schematics
Let's stay in touch. Sign-up!
in order to receive updates about SNFCC, exhibitions, events and many more