Visitors are guided through the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, designed by the Renzo Piano Building Workshop (RPBW) and include tours take place inside the state-of-the-art building complex that includes the National Library of Greece and the Greek National Opera as well as the interior and exterior public space surrounding the buildings. Tours begin at the exterior area of Agora and continue till the Lighthouse, which provides a panoramic view of Stavros Niarchos Park and Attica.
New Guided tours cycle
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center redesigned the tours' program following all the necessary safety and public health measures. The tours include a reduced number of participants and take place daily
Tours in Greek: 10.00, 18.00
Tours in English: 12.00, 16.30
Reserve your place here
Due to public health measures, eventually some spaces will not be accessible during the public tours and there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.
For your participation in the tour the use of mask is mandatory.
- Meeting point: AGORA
- The tour lasts 45'
- 8 participants per tour
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- The guided tour involves walking, the use of outdoor and indoor stairs, as well as the use of elevators. There is no break during the tour
- Please note that not all spaces are accessible all the time. In case of events or rehearsals taking place, or if there are works in progress in a location, they will have to be excluded from the tour
- The e-reservations are canceled 15' before the commencement of the tour in case of no-shows
- All areas are fully accessible to people with disabilities
The use of face mask and social distancing measures are mandatory in indoor and outdoor areas of the SNFCC, in accordance with Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.