Guided tours of the SNFCC buildings are currently suspended due to the safety measures.
Reserve your place
Want to know more about the SNFCC? We offer daily guided tours of the award-winning building complex designed by the Renzo Piano Building Workshop. Discover the premises of the Greek National Opera (GNO) and the National Library of Greece (NLG), as well as the public areas around them. You will have the unique opportunity to go backstage, see the rehearsal spaces, the Stavros Niarchos Hall, the GNO's Alternative Stage, and stroll around the Library's Public Section, the Reading Rooms and Vaults.
Due to the safety measures for the protection of visitors and employees, eventually some spaces will not be accessible during the public tours.
For your participation in the tour the use of mask is mandatory.
- Tours begin at the Public PC Reception Area
- The 10am tour is conducted in English
- The tour lasts 30'
- 8 participants per tour
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- The guided tour involves walking, the use of outdoor and indoor stairs, as well as the use of elevators. There is no break during the tour
- Please note that not all spaces are accessible all the time. In case of events or rehearsals taking place, or if there are works in progress in a location, they will have to be excluded from the tour
- The e-reservations are canceled 15' before the commencement of the tour in case of no-shows
- All areas are fully accessible to people with disabilities