The Stavros Niarchos Park, a modern Landscape Architecture project, was recently awarded the first prize at the European Garden Awards and constitutes the largest public Mediterranean garden in the world. It has been designed in accordance with the principles of sustainability, respecting the local ecosystem and seasonality. Enjoy a tour at a welcoming and open space with flora that reflects the Mediterranean landscape.
- Tours take place daily at 18.00
- The Thursday tour is conducted in English
- Tour duration: 60'
- 8 visitors per tour
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- The tours involve uninterrupted walking for approximately 1km in the Stavros Niarchos Park, as well as the use of stairs
- The tours take place weather permitting
- The tours' starting point is the SNFCC Visitors Center
- All SNFCC areas are accessible to people with disabilities
- Tickets are canceled 15' prior to the tour in case of no-shows