The Stavros Niarchos Park, a modern Landscape Architecture project, was recently awarded the first prize at the European Garden Awards and constitutes the largest public Mediterranean garden in the world. It has been designed in accordance with the principles of sustainability, respecting the local ecosystem and seasonality. Enjoy a tour at a welcoming and open space with flora that reflects the Mediterranean landscape.
Daily at 18.00
For your participation in the tour the use of mask is mandatory.
- Tours take place daily at 18.00
- The Thursday tour is conducted in English
- Tour duration: 60'
- 20 visitors per tour
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- The tours involve uninterrupted walking for approximately 1km in the Stavros Niarchos Park, as well as the use of stairs
- The tours take place weather permitting
- The tours' starting point is the SNFCC VISITORS CENTER (Evripidou & Doiranis, Kallithea)
- All SNFCC areas are accessible to people with disabilities
- Pre-registrations are canceled 15' prior to the commencement of the event in case of no-shows.
The use of face mask and social distancing measures are mandatory in indoor and outdoor areas of the SNFCC, in accordance with Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.
Due to public health measures, there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.