On 11/12 the guided tour will not take place, due to weather conditions.
In the context of accessibility of visitors to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, the SNFCC offers guided tours of Stavros Niarchos Park in sign language.
The Stavros Niarchos Park, a modern Landscape Architecture project, has been designed in accordance with the principles of sustainability, ecosystems and the alternations of a place that is in constant evolution. It is a welcoming and open space, with plantings and a character that reflects the Mediterranean landscape. The tour involves continuous walking down the Stavros Niarchos Park and the use of stairs. Estimated walking distance is calculated at 1 km.
Saturday 20/11 | 16.00
Saturday 04 & 11/12 | 16.00
Please confirm your presence up to two days before the scheduled tour at email@example.com on "Park Tour ENG".
The use of a mask and the observance of safety distances are compulsory throughout your stay at the SNFCC’s indoor and outdoor spaces, in accordance with National Public Health Organization protection measures
- Pre-registrations are canceled 15' prior to the commencement of the event in case of no-shows.
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- Participants are advised to be at the event's location 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the event.
- The tours at the Stavros Niarchos Park will be conducted under sufficient weather conditions.
- Τhe Stavros Niarchos Park is fully accessible for people with disabilities. For further information please check here.
Due to public health measures, there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.
The majority of SNFCC events are free and open to all, thanks to an exclusive grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).