The Stavros Niarchos Park, a modern Landscape Architecture project, has been designed in accordance with the principles of sustainability, ecosystems and the alternations of a place that is in constant evolution. It is a welcoming and open space, with plantings and a character that reflects the Mediterranean landscape.The tour involves continuous walking down the Stavros Niarchos Park and the use of stairs. Estimated walking distance is calculated at 1 km.
Daily at 17.00
Free admission via online pre-registration
- For your participation you have to be at the allocated space 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Every Thursday the tour will be conducted in english language.
- The tours at the Stavros Niarchos Park will be conducted under sufficient weather conditions.
- Τhe Stavros Niarchos Park is fully accessible for people with disabilities. For further information please check here.
- Pre-registration is required except for children under 8 years old.
*Online bookings are canceled 15 'before the start, if their holders have not been presented at the event venue.