Wednesday 08 September 2021 18:00
Thursday 09 September 2021 18:00
Friday 10 September 2021 18:00
Sunday 12 September 2021 18:00More dates (18)
Monday 13 September 2021 18:00
Tuesday 14 September 2021 18:00
Wednesday 15 September 2021 18:00
Thursday 16 September 2021 18:00
Friday 17 September 2021 18:00
Saturday 18 September 2021 18:00
Sunday 19 September 2021 18:00
Monday 20 September 2021 18:00
Tuesday 21 September 2021 18:00
Wednesday 22 September 2021 18:00
Thursday 23 September 2021 18:00
Friday 24 September 2021 19:00
Saturday 25 September 2021 18:00
Sunday 26 September 2021 18:00
Friday 27 August 2021 18:00
Tuesday 28 September 2021 18:00
Wednesday 29 September 2021 18:00
Thursday 30 September 2021 18:00
* On 17/09 there will be no guided tours.
The Stavros Niarchos Park, a modern Landscape Architecture project, has been designed in accordance with the principles of sustainability, ecosystems and the alternations of a place that is in constant evolution. It is a welcoming and open space, with plantings and a character that reflects the Mediterranean landscape. The tour involves continuous walking down the Stavros Niarchos Park and the use of stairs. Estimated walking distance is calculated at 1 km.
* On 11/09 there will be no guided tours.
Daily at 18.00
Every Thursday the tour will be conducted in English language.
Free admission by online pre-registration
The use of face mask and social distancing measures are suggested in indoor and outdoor areas of the SNFCC, in accordance with National Public Health Organization regulations.
- Pre-registrations are canceled 15' prior to the commencement of the event in case of no-shows.
- Every Thursday the tour will be conducted in English language.
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- Participants are advised to be at the event's location 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the event.
- The tours at the Stavros Niarchos Park will be conducted under sufficient weather conditions.
- Τhe Stavros Niarchos Park is fully accessible for people with disabilities. For further information please check here.
Due to public health measures, there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.
The majority of SNFCC events are free and open to all, thanks to an exclusive grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).