Evenings of music and stand up comedy at the Park Kiosk.
This summer, the SNFCC hands the mic over to the audience. Music and stand up comedy take pride of place in short open mic sessions for individuals or groups, on a stage that will be erected behind the Park Kiosk (by the Water Jets) on the 20th and 27th of July. To join the line up on either evening, interested parties aged 15 to 25 years old will need to register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The “Open Mic Sessions” will premiere on Tuesday, July 20, at 20:00, inviting amateur and professional musicians to take the stage in a special open mic performance. The musical evening line up will include six performances in total, with each artist (solo, or bands of up to 3 members) allocated a ten-minute slot.
Online registrations for the music open mic session will be open until July 15 at 15:00.
Then, on July 27 at 20:00, the stage will be given over to 6 groups or solo stand up comedians who, within their 10-minute slot, will entertain the audience with humorous quips and food for thought.
Interested parties must register online by July 22 at 15:00.
Tuesday 20/07, 20.00 | Music Open Mic session
Tuesday 27/07, 20.00 | Stand-up Open Mic session
Park Kiosk (by the Water Jets)
- Online registration is required at email@example.com
- When registering to take part in the musical evening, interested parties must provide the following by email: Name of band or individual to perform, music genre, a short demo (1-2 tracks), and technical requirements, with “music open mic” in the subject line.
- When registering to take part in the stand-up comedy evening, interested parties must provide the following by email: Name of group or individual to perform, topic, demo, and technical requirements, with “stand up open mic” in the subject line.
- Participants will be expected to arrive at the venue in advance of the start time of the event. The exact time will be announced a few days before the event.
For the general public:
- Entry is free
- All areas of the SNFCC are accessible to People with Disabilities
- For more information or clarifications, please call the SNFCC switchboard on 216 8091000.
The use of face mask and social distancing measures are suggested in indoor and outdoor areas of the SNFCC, in accordance with Hellenic National Public Health Organization regulations.
There will be no waiting list. According to the protection measures against COVID-19, on the occasion of the exceedance of visitors maximum capacity, the event will be cancelled. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Due to public health measures, there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.
This event comes under a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).